Friday, November 27, 2009

~~Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha~~

   I would like to start by wishing Happy Hari Raya Aidiladha to all Muslims... And I really hope everyone is having a nice time with their family and friends. Because I'm not really be able to do so today.

 For one, today is school as usual in Japan and I don't think Japanese even know about this particular event. So, it's just like a normal Friday to them and sadly for us too. We wake up and then go to school. Just like any other day. Maybe we should celebrate during weekend but we don't have the time and the energy. Mid semester exam starts next week and I don't anyone have the mood to cook anything special. But we're still lucky cause some people were actually having their exam today.

  I haven't got any class until noon because it's research time until 2. But my sensei (professor) went to Kyoto University for some research thingy and the next step in my research need him; so well, I had nothing to do. I did nothing much; did my reports and copy some notes. Then I went to class. So, again; everything is normal here. Just like any other day... Noting special. When I called my Mom later, she told me how they celebrated. They ate ketupat and rendang and everything delicious!!!! I ate Nestum for breakfast, instant noodle for lunch and leftover tomyam from yesterday for dinner. Huhuhu.. I want to go back~~

No comments:

Post a Comment