Wednesday, November 4, 2009

~~My Mister~~


My 'Mister' is my way of calling the guy I'm waiting. He could be my future boyfriend and hopefully my future husband. To me other names like Mr. Perfect or Prince Charming are a little bit cheesy for my own liking so I would prefer 'My Mister'. But I think you know and understand the meaning. All girls wait for their Mr.Perfect@ Prince Charming and I'm waiting for 'my Mister'.

Writing about love quotes yesterday really made me wonder who will be 'my Mister' and what kind of person he is... And though I haven't meet him yet (I think), I would really love it if he actually have these '11 Things ABout My Mister'.... Read through and tell me what you think~~

1. He understand my joke and would laugh at it no matter how stupid it is (vice versa)
* There is no bigger turn-off when I made a joke (purposely) and he just stared back at me; not understanding and not laughing. I have to admit a certain level of understanding is needed before people can see through my jokes (mostly black jokes) and nothing made me feel happier than to hear the laughter errupted from what I said~~

2. He doesn't smell (bad smell in particular)
* I have a very sensitive nose which I got from my Ibu and I'm very sensitive to smell/ odor/scent etc. And I hate a person that smells bad because their problem with cleanliness. (Seriously, I can tell..) It's hard to satisfy my nose but a neutral smell (no smell) or a nice not too strong perfume/deodorant/ cologne is just nice~~ I'm not exaggerating when I say; most of the time, I identify people by the way they smell... Some might think this is gross, but this is the way I am and I'm proud with my sense of smell....

3. He knows everything
* I've always admired my Ayah because he seemed like he knows about everything. He never said 'I don't know' whenever I ask him questions. And I really like it when he tell me trivial things. And I do hope my 'Mister' could do the same. Some trivial facts told between silly jokes and daily conversation; nothing can beat that. Learning never cease no matter how old we get~~

4. He knows when to let me go and when to catch me whenever I fall
* Many said they would like their 'Mister' to catch them when they fall. But sometimes I think people need to fall so that they could get up and learn from their fall. And I would really like my 'Mister' to catch me when I fall. But he too should know when to let me fall then help me pick up myself... When to do which might be a little difficult but if he really know about me; then he should be able to tell~~

5. He doesn't hesitate to use 'tough love'
* 22 years old now but I still act like a child especially when I'm stressed or doesn't get what I want. And I would like him to be able to say 'NO' and to tell me when I'm wrong. I may be mad and sulked around for a while ( a night of sleep to think) but I will eventually get around when I realize what is right and what is wrong. I didn't become 22 for nothing; I can be rational. But it takes time for me to realize the right thing and some more time to admit I was wrong.

6. He should be patient
* I still act like a kid if i don't get what I want, I have my moods from my pms (pre and post). And I usually say what I think; mostly without thinking of the consequences and I usually don't mean the horrible things I sometimes say. My 'Mister' should understand that this is what I am and accept me for what I am. I'll try to change for the better but he will have to be very very 'PATIENT'. Sorry~~

7. He must be older than me (maturity problems)
* Only now I know why Ibu put the 5 years min age diffrence. Age sometimes can be just numbers but age is also the numbers that showed how long you've lived; how well you know life. I've always thought myself as a mature person but now I know how wrong I am; never was. And my 'Mister' must be mature for me; to point out my mistakes, to show me the right way and to give me advices. And even it's hard for me to admit it; numbers in our age does show our maturity. Of course, he doesn't have to be 5 years older than me; enough to be a little bit older on the age but a lot older on the maturity~~

8. He knows when to speak and when to shut up
* I like to listen to people talking. But there's time when I just want nothing but silence. And I would appreciate it if he could talk crazy when I want to listen and just shut up and leave me alone when I want silence. Again, he have to understand me quite well to know when to do which. Ganbatte~~

9. He's a bit on the 'off' side
* I know you were like what???. But yes, I do prefer a guy who's a LITTLE BIT weird and quirky. It adds up spice to our boring life. We are all a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness.It's like icing on a cake; just a proper dose is enough. Too much or too little will keep you away. People around me know what my fav type of guy and it is NOT the handsome fashionable guys(Ex. Johnny's guys). My type of guys are usually guys with glasses (spectacles). Usually when I showed him to my friend (you know who you are~~), she would like 'Tak hensem pun~~" I know but somehow I'm attracted to those type of guys. What am I to say when my heart made all the decision??

10. He's willing to hear me out
* There's a lot "Follow my lead!!!" kinda guys. I don't think it's bad and I am willing to follow. But whether they listen to you when you think they're wrong is what differs them. I would like my Mister to listen to my opinion or POV before deciding on something. In the end, he might not listen to me (I'll get mad at that later) but his willingness to just stop and listen is what makes him special. Don't you think so?

11. He respects me as a person, as a woman, as a friend and as an equal
*No matter how educated he is, how smart he is or how perfect he is, everything will turn to zero when he looks down on you. And despite my wrong and my flaws, I would like him to accept me for who I am, see my good rather than my flaws and respect me for the person I am. And I will definately do the same~~

There! I've said it! It's so good to get it out from my system. Haha.. I'm not looking for a perfect guy; I'm looking for the one perfect guy for me. I know he's somewhere; maybe we've already met and maybe he's nearby. And if he could see me as who I am and still likes me, I promise I would do the same~~

No comments:

Post a Comment