Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm Still Happy But......


Today, we; me, mimie n our kouhais(juniors) went to celebrate (uchiage) since we made 'some' money during Kousensai last time. We went to Joyful (our fav restaurant), ate all our heart want and after that we went for karaoke. We went out at 11 in the morning and came back around 8. How's that for a day out?? =D

Btw, today's Japan public holiday; Culture Day. And today is my sister, Athirah's birthday!!! How that for a birthday? Your birthday is a public holiday~~ Haha... Happy Birthday Sis!!! May all your wishes come true though I doubt it would happen, I still pray for it. Another year gained meaning more heartaches and heartbreaks but some happiness and victory. Wish yours is equally even or more to the good side.... Whatever happens, always remember the things you still got instead of the things you've lost and the things gained from the pain and the things learned from the happiness~~

Today is such a nice day; I really had fun with everyone. Thank you everyone~~
But everything went down the drain when a stupid sponteneous action of mine turned out to be... STUPID and need I say more? The result is HIDEOUS. I'm still trying to repair the damage which I doubt I would able to do in a short time. Oh, boy!!!! This week's gonna be ugly.... But of course with some miracle, and if the world is a kinder place than I thought, then there will be slight chance that everything will be ok... Please be OK!!! I need this so much!! This is something I just couldn't give up even if I break~~

Okay.... I've picked up some quotes which I like... (about age, love, friendship etc...)
Tell me what you think and which one you found cute or deep etc~~

~from our birthday, until we die, is but the winking of an eye
*love this one!! so true and the choice of words are just up to my taste~~)

~knowledge speaks but wisdom listens
*deep indeed~~

~being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
*I have doubt about this one...

~ the heart has reasons that reasons does not understand
*I agree 120%; sometimes what our heart want and what our mind think we should have; is not the same thing~~

~the sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love
*So true!!! Love is a roller coaster ride that you didn't even decide to ride

~it is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
*So true; they do say-->Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold

~true happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and choice
*Just what I'm doing. I might not have many friends but I know which one's a true one~~

~if you judge people, you have no time to love them
*i'm trying~~

~a real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out
*I would do the same for the one who had been through my thick and thin..

~what makes a man a man? A friend of mine once wondered. Is it his origins? The way he comes to life? I don't think so. It's the choices he makes. Not how he starts things, but how he decides to end them.
*My brother told me he likes it; it's from Hellboy. And I do think it's kinda nice~~

~gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love
* I seriously think Newton will agree to this =D

~how on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love
*most of the time, feelings can't be explain with numbers, equations etc: it's the matter of the heart =3

~it doesn't matter who you love, or how you love, but that you love
*no matter what, the first step in everything is to try; so does love I think....

~do you love me because I am beautiful,or am I beautiful because you love me?"
* I'm saving this to say to my 'Mister' ^_~

~LOVE: The irresistable desire to be irresistibly desired
*Complicated but I like it; it's true~~

~my grandfather always said that living is like licking honey off a thorn.
* And we can never stop licking no matter how many times we got hurt, right? =D

~when you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams
* EXACTLY what I'm thinking today!!!! In the end, dreams are just dreams no matter how beautiful and sweet it it!! Reality sucks but I rather have it than having something unreal~~

~If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back theyd never ask you to.
*So true!!!! But when we love them, so we give them things to show a token of our love and appreciation~~

~We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
*I'll definately say this when I meet my 'Mister' =3

~I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.
*Agreed!!! Been there, done that (still there, still doing that).. Haha

~To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world
*Again, something I would definately say to my 'Mister' =3

No comments:

Post a Comment