Monday, September 14, 2009

Today I gave Asano his present. He seemed to like it and he thanked me. Momi already recovered from flu and he's up and about again. Nakka didn't come today; no one heard anything from him. I didn't go the Downstair Lab so I didn't meet sensei. I stayed at Upstair Lab for a while before heading to Y-Shop (our conbini) to buy something to eat for 'buka puasa'.

I decided to make 'Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti' so I bought the instant Mushroom Soup. This is my own 'too lazy to cook' recipe. I think it's quite good and it doesn't need anything, just hot water; how easy is that?


After that I cleaned my 'temporary' room. Tomorrow I will be going out to buy some things before going back so I won't have the time for cleaning tomorrow. My bus to Kansai Airport is at 10.30 pm. But I will be going to the eki(station) around 8 becasue the last bus from kousen to eki is at 8. I'll 'lepak' around the eki until 10.30. After that, I can just sleep on the bus. Hehehe. Can't wait to go back~~

No comments:

Post a Comment