Friday, September 11, 2009

My own blog~~
My first post~~
Hooray!!!!

http://emo.huhiho.com

Finally i managed to get over my 'identity crisis' and after a 'push' from my 悪友 aka Partner in Crime; Mimie, i decided to start my blog tonight; the night Mimie go back to Msia and leave me here alone... huhuhu

As some may know, i really like to write (stories etc) so now that i have my own blog, i cannot wait to write some of the things i've experienced and how i feel...
(of course after a proper censorship; i still need some privacy, right?)

Today is friday, 2009.09.11. Early this morning me and Mimie went to 島根大(Shimane University)... Not to play of have fun but to take entrance exams. the course i took was Material Process. There was only me and another Japanese guy (lucky me!!)

I think i did find. after we finished everything and came back to kousen, i went to see my fav sensei which is my research sensei (Niinobe Sensei) and i showed him the question and how i did it. he said my answer was better than he had expected but who knows, right? the result will be out this 18, which is the day the result for yamagata university will be coming out. Two in a row!! Kowai!!!!!

After that, Mimie and I had a nice day out. we went to our favorite shopping place 'Shimamura' and after that we decided to go to karaoke for a while; an hour. When we were about to enter the room i noticed that my sensei and a few of my reserch member were in the next door. what a coincidence~~

We had quite some nice time singing and we finally found our 'theme song'. It's 'Long Kiss Goodbye' by Halcali. Some people might know this song if they have the same hobby as i am: anime. It's the ending song for Naruto Shippuden. I really love the song so i told Mimie about it and she liked it too. We sang it and we decided it's the best song for our theme song.





After that we went to our favorite family restaurant; Joyful!!! We ate and as a treat to ourself, we ordered dessert. American Cheese Cake for Mimie and Milk Crepe for me. Yummy~~


Then we went back and Mimie packed her stuff and she left for Osaka. I was feeling so alone when my keitai rang. Guess who??

Hint: the only person who can make me laugh and feel everything's gonna be fine no matter how bad the situation is. Answer: Yuudai. He really knows when to call me or to leave me alone. Thanks Yuudai!!! I feel better after talking to him. Poor Yuudai is down with flu. He'll be having his exam on the 20th. Hope he can get well before the exam. Ganbare, Yuudai~~

Anyway, that's all for today. See ya later~~

http://emo.huhiho.com

2 comments:

  1. 1st to comment!!!
    hahaa..i thought u haven't write anything yet..
    nwy..baik gle nakamura call..happy laa tu..

    and one more thing..

    balik msia is the best thing ever!!!
    hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. oppss silap..
    ade org da comment dlu~~

    ReplyDelete