Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Sunday

My Sunday is worst than my Saturday. Last night was 'Bleach Night' again... God, I love Bleach and I'm really into it right now. Beware!!! The Revival of The Otaku in Me.. Wahahaha... I managed to catch up until the latest episode. Of course, I watched it after finishing the war with my luggage.

I never realized I was going back for just a week (10 days to be precise). But when my sister told me 'the ugly truth', I was shocked because I was packing my stuff for 2 weeks. The truth hit me hard; I thought I will be able to 'enjoy' for quite some time but a week? What was I thinking when I bought the tickets? Oh, right.. I wasn't... (sigh). I was too caught up with my exams and research.... (sigh again) Well, you don't always get what you want; might as well make use of what you get..

So, after my 'Sleepless Night in Matsue', I still cannot sleep in the morning because the people from KuroNeko(courier service) will be coming to pick up my bag. They said they will be coming in the morning. So I waited, and waited and waited but even when the clock showed 12, they never come. So I went to the office, and met Katsukabe Sensei who was on duty. He knew they will be coming and he too was worrying why they're not here yet. So he made a few calls and 5 minutes later, the guy came and took my bag. Bye bye, me baggy... See you in the airport in 2 days... =D

After that, I slept for a while and even when I woke up, I did nothing. I watched Sekai No Hate Made Itte Q, my favorite tv show. Funny as always. Then I found out my fav sensei is the sensei on duty tonight. There was nothing much to do so I just watched TV.

Tomorrow I have my dentist appoinment and after that maybe I'll drop by the lab to give Asano, my research member his birthday present. I hope he'll like what I've got for him.

So, there's nothing much to write here or pictures to show. But I will introduce a few songs from the anime 'Bleach'. I like them and maybe you will too.



To: Mimie... This is the song I told you about before you went back.




Song by Stereo Pony; ヒトヒラのハナビラ。Love the lyric~~



Till next time, see ya later~~
http://emo.huhiho.com

1 comment: