Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Saturday

Last night was my ‘Bleach Night’. I decided if I was too tired; I would sleep. If I’m not I will pack my bag; I need to send them to Kansai Airport this Sunday. But being me, which is I was never good with making plan and following them; I went to my beloved laptop and after looking through my hard drive; I realized I’ve downloaded lots of Bleach episodes but never get the time to see them. That’s how ‘Bleach Night’ started. I watched more than 30 episodes and by the time I was done; it was already morning!!!!

~~~Warning: Otaku Zone~~~

I forgot how much I love Bleach and last night I was reminded why I like it in the first place. Everything about Bleach spells ‘cool’ and ‘kakkoi’ and ‘everything great and nice’. Hahaha.. Of course sometimes there are a few boring fights and sometimes you wondered isn’t that guy look like from another anime? Or isn’t his sword look like some weapon from another story? Well, there are a few weakness there but overall everything is great; the fight, the heart-breaking scene, the joke, the witty remarks and the ‘boke’ and ‘tsukkomi’ = NICE.

Like any other anime, the longer the story is, more characters come out. But unlike other anime who just concentrated on the ‘main characters’, Bleach was a world for everyone. Everyone have their own past, everyone is somehow related in a direct or indirect ways and for the first time since I started watching anime, I actually have more than one or two favorite character. Usually my favorite character is one from the good guy and one from the bad guy. But in Bleach, it’s hard not to love everyone; probably because everyone have their story and everyone’s story is told (in details) and you couldn’t help falling for them when you know their story no matter how sad, how twisted or how lame. Plus, not that I’m bragging but when if you can understand Japanse, the words they used and the sentences; the effect is deeper than reading subtitles. Only at times like this, I can honestly say “I’m glad that I’ve learned Japanese..”

bleach Pictures, Images and Photos



~~~End of Otaku Zone~~~

Of course after no night sleep; I was so tired and I slept; until noon. After I woke up, I did my laundry and started packing. There’s one thing I’ve realized; no matter how big your bag is (mine is very big = gedabak), it’s never enough. I thought I’ve limited things to bring back but only when I arrange them in a pile, I realized: truth never seems so intimidating. And because I’m not a good ‘packer’, in fact me packing = throwing everything into something and zip it up. My younger sister; both of them are excellent ‘packer’. They can fold up and squish anything in any bag and what took me one bag will only cost them half the bag. Yes, sometimes I feel jealous and I tried to pack ‘carefully’ but usually I give up midway; I was never the ‘perseverance’ type.

After finished packing (halfway), I decided to go out for a walk, buy food for ‘buka puasa and ‘sahur’, and maybe take some pictures while I’m on it. It was raining this morning and when I was out; it was cloudy. The weather just affects me and I entered the ‘blue’ mood. Today is Saturday, I was alone in the dormitory, my studies are not going so well, plus all the other ‘not so happy things’ and the blues just get to me. But while I was walking, suddenly there was a strong wind and when I looked up; the wind was blowing away the grey clouds and the bright sky slowly appear; it was breathtaking. I took a few pictures of it. And I was up and about once again. It was like nature was trying to tell me; behind grey cloud, there’s always the bright sky; it will surely come out after all the rain.





From The Gate



From Dormitory



When I came back, I meet Yamane Sensei; he seemed like he wanted to talk with me but I wasn’t in the mood to talk with anyone (except some people) so I just talk a little with him and when to my room. I did a little packing, did nothing ( what me n my sister like to call ‘nganga’) and surf the Net while waiting for Maghrib. This is my ‘feast’ for tonight and for ‘sahur’.

Mini Maru Soumen, Donbei Soba, Anman (Pau Kacang Merah)



Nothing much because I don’t have the mood to cook or even to think about what to cook. All I could think right not is what to ‘ask’ my Mom to cook for me… Can’t wait to go back!!!! There’s no place like home and there’s no food like home meal~~~

My 2nd post and I think I will like this blog writing routine. It's making me 'move around' to find things to write and pictures to show. It's a good motivetion to get me out of my room.

Till next time, see ya later~~

1 comment: