Saturday, October 24, 2009

~~Buzy Bumble Bee~~

These last few days... weeks had been very busy and tiring for me... I've been busy since I came back from Malaysia and I never got a good rest since. huhu

The moment I reached Matsue, I was busy with moving all of my stuff back into the Girl's Dormitory. I was so tired because a lot happened after I got out from MAS plane. A lot~~ I just wanted to rest but I couldn't.

The next day, I went to school (already???). Yeah, I had to do some paperworks and I had to start my reseacrh again. So everything continued at a very high pace.

After that was Kousen Sai. (Open College??) We decided to cook Mee Tomyam. The preparation was very time comsuming and I had to do my research at the same time. So I was so so so...... very tired when it was over.

Of course I didn't get to rest much because after that comes the presentation for our research. That's what keeping me very buzy right now. We have to prepare the thesis and powerpoint; all in Japanese. I discovered something; looking at both Japanese and English will hurt your head; like hell. My data was in English (some Japanese) but I have to read everything and re-write everything in Japanese. God, my head hurts!!!!!

Of course after this presentation, there will be more events and things to do. I am so so tired and I really really want a nice long rest. But I know it won't be coming for quite sometime. @_@

And I really miss talking to my sister!!!!! I know she's buzy too.. But I really miss talking to her.... And it's just been a week? since we last talked... I hope we can find a suitable time for both of us soon.... I have so many things to tell her .. O(>.<)O

Ganbare, atashi!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment