Sunday, January 31, 2010

~~Friends~~

 Friends... There's a lot of defination to that particular word. I'm not a very nice person, I know and I don't take b******t and hypocrisy quite well and I have quite an attitude. So naturally my friends are only the people WITHOUT these two things and those who can stand me and see the true me underneath all the rudeness and harsh words.

  To tell you the truth, I don't have many friends (real, best friends). In my POV, friends are the person who know who I really am and I know who they really are, and still like and trust each other. I'm very strict about friends and friendship. I do NOT tolerate hypocrisy and/or betrayal AT ALL. Once someone betray me, they're out of my life FOREVER. So, naturally, quite many people had been out of my life or turned from 'friend' to 'acquaintance' or 'she/he is just someone I used to know from somewhere'.

  But I don't mind since I believe in 'quality' rather than 'quantity'. And when someone become my friend, I would do almost literally everything for them; even if it hurts and burdens me. That's how I appreciate my friends.

  Watching people around me, I realize people have more real friends than I am. I know why; my attitude. I don't mind and it made me appreciate the friends and the people whose willing to be around me despite knowing my true self. Thank you very much, you guys. So, in my appreciation towards them, I would like to introduce some of them.


Family

* I talk with my family about mostly everything. But I share ALL my secrets with my sister, Athirah. When I said ALL, I mean EVERYTHING; she have all my dirt on her hand. And I can talk to her about anything, from gross stuff to serious stuff to girly stuff. Can't bear not talking to her. We can go on and talk all day. Both of us have busy life but we still talk or text.

Badlishah Era
    
* Fareehan
   I've known her since I entered the school in form 2. Became best friends ever, talked about a lot of things. High school was so much fun because of her. Even when I got into 5Sc1 where I'm the only girl, she was always there for me.Sadly, we don't contact that much since I came here; my fault, I know. But we always meet when I go back. Her house's 'Kurma Kambing' is the best and she knows how much I LOVE it!!! When we see each other once or twice a year, I really appreciate the way she talk to me like usual; like we never been apart at all. She might not realize how much I appreciate her still willing to be my friend despite me not contacting form time to time and meet only once a year. Thanks for your friendship~~

*Zalika
  I've become close to her in Form 4 and 5. Her class is next to mine and we have one class together. She's a very straightforward and what you see is what you got kinda person which I really like. No b******t from her. Both of us go to school with bike with our sisters so I always meet her at the parking place. And our mothers know each other. Her mother 'love' to feed me delicious food which I appreciate A LOT. Haha. And like Fareehan, she never mind me not contacting when I'm here and we usually meet when I'm back. The way she talked with me is like we had never been apart; something I really appreciate. Thank you~~

* 5Sc1 Classmates
   Since I was the only girl in that class, all of them are guys. And nice people too. We meet sometimes, usually during Raya but last year, we didn't manage to get together. They're very nice people and it's nice to see them even once in a year. We've been through a lot together during two years being classmates. Usually involved doing 'not so nice' things. Sweet sweet memories. I never regretted my choice entering that class. If I didn't make that choice, I might not he where I am right now. Thanks guys~~

PPKTJ Era

* Geng JJ
   Most people from our batch know what 'Geng JJ' was. There was 7 of us; me, nina, aien, mimie, ila, adnan and shah. We did so many things together mostly at JJ near Kolej Kedua; I guess that what made people call of that name? Sweet Sweet memories; we had done so many things together!! Genting, JJ, Nasi Lemak, Bowling, Movies,Naza and lots more memorable things done between exams and tons of homework.Geng JJ is the my most important people back in PPKTJ. It was the thing that kept me moving during the stressful days.  And we chose two college here that seemed close on the map. Who know it would be this far, right gang? Tsuyama and Matsue. We will go our separate ways after this but I hope we can stay friends no matter what happen. NO MATTER WHAT~~

Matsue College Era (still here)
*Mimie
 We've been through a lot here in Matsue; we're together almost all the time. Reports, exams, guys, conbini, joyful,mishimaya,idol karaoke, badminton. Through thick and thin together. Just finished our graduation research presentation and now concentrating on graduating. We will go separate ways after this but friends forever!!

*Research Members
  At first, they all thought I was this 'nice, gentle and polite' girl; an image I built for the teachers. But they gradually realized they were wrong when we spent time together (usually under a lot of stress from the reports, study and researches). So, they found out who I really am; the outspoken, moody, I-don't-take- b******t kinda person. I've cried in front of all of them (sensei included) when I failed my first university entrance exam, cried on the sofa inside the lab when my research went weary in front one of them and sensei, burst in anger when I found out one of them were lying (sensei was there), object sensei's decision outloud in front all of them and etc; everything that show who I really am. And they still accept me for who I am; in fact they're more open to me than before. Now, I can behave like myself even in front of them and be comfortable it. I love spending time in that lab with all of them.

*Senpai and Kouhai
  Nice, interesting group of people. Always around to help and play. Matsuerians are the best~~


  There, I guess that's everyone. I've realized that sometimes even if we think that one person is our best friends, that doesn't mean they would think the same. We could think that they're our best friend but they could only be thinking about us just as a normal nice friend. And it hurts when you found out that cruel fact but there is nothing to do about it: you can't control how people feel about you. One can love one peson so much but that doesn't mean they will be loved with the same amount of love. That's how the human heart work; you can't control it. Sad but you would just t accept it. In my case, I never stop thinking and treating that person as a best friend even when she/he is clearly not thinking the same about me. Even if she/he doesn't appreciate what I have for them, I will appreciate the feeling and treasure them. It's not everyday that you can feel for a person like that so it's best to treasure the feeling. So, the person who I think and feel as my best friend/ friend will always be one even if they don't feel the same.

   To all my friend, thanks for bearing with this unpredictable, moody, annoying, proud human being with attitude which is me. I might not say it outloud but I really do appreciate your friendship and it's my treasure. =D

2 comments:

  1. well said mate...=3
    n believe me when she said dirty things...we did talk bout REALLY dirty things...hahahahha..
    n of course evething else..~~
    i cud have not survive here without those talks...thnx..^^
    bout friends,in my case all i can say is...lagi lama kenal,lagi sedih...huhu..at least bout me friends here....
    p/s:u r one of a kind n my best-est BESTFRIEND!!(^_~)y

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhuk uhuk*tears*
    yes..we will go separate ways after this but until that time comes, let's create lots more wonderful memories together ok!! For the time being let's enjoy each other's presence and wat keje gile..


    so gonna miss all those simple things..konbini, school,JOYFULL, library manabi niwa..GUYS!!!n you're my best karoke partner ever!!!talking bout karoke jom gi lepas exam ni..gi lame2 sket..3jam ke..

    thank you so much for always being here for me..we've been thru byk bende kan..huhuu

    love you to the pieces bestbuddy!!<33

    ReplyDelete