Monday, December 28, 2009

Why Am I Here?

Have you ever had this moment? When you were doing your usual job, homeowrk maybe, studying or in my case; polishing my precious babies, you stop and ponder; why am I here? How did I get here again?Anyone? No? Well I did; while polishing my babies; something that can be called my normal routine for these past 3 weeks. And I wasn't be able to give 'myself' a satisfying answer and I got depressed though I was up and happpy a few hour ago. Probably what happened yesterday came back to my mine; how the lab I used to feel so excited to go become a very dreadful place to head to. But I have to go; for my babies. Nothing else matter right now. No matter how I hate going to that dreadful place; probably because it always make me hope a little too much than I should only to be disappointed later on,  I still have to go. We usually don't get what we want in life; usually what we have right now is nothing like we had imagined. But even so, there is always something important; something worth sacrificing; something worth protecting. So, just ignore everything else and just concentrate on that one important thing. And probably things would just fall into place; probably even better than you had imagined. It doesn't hurt to hope, right? It would make everything less dreadful and a little more bearable =)


                                                       
                                                             my precious babies~~


No comments:

Post a Comment