Monday, December 28, 2009

Have You Ever?

   
Have you ever got this feeling when you're with someone? A friend or a special person... You got this feeling that you're so tired and feel like you had reach your limit; you feel like you cannot be patient/ keep up/ get along with that person every again. Usually you get this feeling when the same things/ mistakes/ fights happened over and over again. You feel so tired; even too tired to be mad or to yell at them or to just say anything. The only thing that came to your mind and came out of your mouth is 'I'm tired.'/'I don't think I can't do this anymore..'/ 'I think I had enough'./ 'I don't think I can keep up anymore'. Have you ever had that kind of feeling?

 If you do, what you do at times like this? It's too tired holding on and yet you don't feel like you can just let go and move on. I just had THAT feeling today with someone who had been with me for almost a year. A lot had happened; we fight, we become good buddies again like nothing happened and so the cycle continues. Usually, things turned out ok, someone apologized or someone made up for their mistakes. and the cycle continues and I just forgive and forget. But like what someone said; WOMEN FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET... Perhaps I don't really forget about what happened. That's why I feel so tired when I thought 'Here we go again..' But I'm not mad anymore about what had happened in the past. I just feel TIRED to face the same thing again and the feeling doesn't go away.

I'm so tired and  I really don' think I could go on like this. Perhaps I will; just like before. If you truly love a person, accept them for who they are? But what if by accepting them, you're forcing yourself to do things you don't really like? Or you're turning into someone you don't like?

But seriously I never had this kind of feeling; feeling really tired and just tired.What am I supposed to do? Time will tell? Hope so coz I aint got much time~~

No comments:

Post a Comment