Thursday, February 18, 2010

~~Beautiful Disaster~~

He drowns in his dreams



An exquisite extreme, I know


He's as damned as he seems


And more heaven than a heart could hold


If I tried to save him


My whole world could cave in


It just ain't right

Just ain't right






 I don't know


I don't know what he's after


But he's so beautiful


Such a beautiful disaster


And if I could hold on


Through the tears and the laughter


Would it be beautiful?


Or just a beautiful disaster?






His magic and myth


As strong as what I believe


A tragedy with


More damage than a soul should see


And do I try to change him


So hard not to blame him


Hold on tight, hold on tight




I'm longing for love and the logical


But he's only happy, hysterical


I'm waiting for some kind of a miracle


Waiting so long


So long






He's soft to the touch


But frayed at the end; he breaks


He's never enough


And still he's more than I can take


He's beautiful


Such a beautiful disaster



1 comment: