Tuesday, February 23, 2010

4 GOOD

When everything seemed so wrong and so hopeless what do you do? People have their own way in panicking and settling problems and deciding...

Mine is these four GOOD:

1) Good cry
        * I just to give myself a chance to cry your heart out for everything that had went wrong. This usually makes me feel better and lighter.. =D

2) Good shoulder to cry on
        * After that good cry alone, it would be helpful to have someone you can lean on and just cry on their shoulder. Most of us (me in this case) doesn't have the luxury for this one for many reasons; away from that someone or there's just no one around. Sad but that's life. They can't be there for you all the time, sometimes you just have to get through with it yourself.

3) Good company
       * After I had finished pouring your heart out into tears, it's time to pour them into words. Talking with someone else even about things that is not related to the problem would be very helpful. Of course it would be better if you can discuss about the problem with that person but sometimes, you just need someone to listen and talk to you. Usually I talk with my sister or my Mom, but not about the problem; just small talks to take my thoughts away from the problem.

4) Good food
        * This doesn't mean eating a whole basket of ice cream or anything extreme like that. Just a normal dish that I like or feel like eating at that time. If it's impossible, I would just improvise with what I have at that time.

5) Good shower
        * Long hot shower just wash everything away. There's nothing more refreshing than a long hot shower... After that shower, I feel so fresh and so high I could take on the world!! Exxegerating, I know..


After that, I will be up and about to think about the problem and make even the most difficult decision. I think my body and mind need to prepare themself before going into the battle field to decided life or death. This works for me but I don't know about anybody else. And of course, a good prayer is the best way to conclude everything~~

2 comments:

  1. *baca*...
    *tick num 1,2,3,5*...

    aku baru jeeeee lepas sesi lepas tensen/mengadu kat Mr-rujuk-entry-ko-y-b4-tu. haha
    Now,I need food. real food. I am starvinggggg


    Setuju gile ngan entry ni.lepas all those mmg rasa sukkiri sangat2 XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. bagus r ko dpt complete set.. aku dpt 3/5 jer... huhu.. tp enough 2 help me survive =))

    ReplyDelete