Friday, May 20, 2011

The Weight of The World

Wht do you do when you feel the weight of the world of your shoulder?
Not just your world, but others too; weighing you down, almost crippling you.
I am willing to carry that weight for others, because I care, because I do, sincerely care.
But what do you do when you feel that the weight is too much?
You stay strong, settled the upcoming obstacles one by one and along the way, you share the weight with someone else and it will be better, so much better, I promise....

A small part of 'Breathe' by Ryan Star.


she's fine, most of the time
she takes her days with a smile

she moves like dancing in light

spinning around to the sound

sometimes she falls down

breathe, just breathe

take the world off your shoulders

and put it on me

breathe, just breathe

let the life that you lead

be all that you need

No comments:

Post a Comment