Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Way

    Life had taken me on a new way that I had never could even possibly imagine. But it had and I accept it with a open heart. I'm content; I'm not bitter nor I am sad. I'm still wandering and worrying but not regretting and grieving anymore. What had happened, happened and I accept it as my destiny. And so I've accepted that this is how my life will be from now on. I know my whole life hadn't been easy. I've been through so much and I will have to go through so much more. We, human struggle as long as we live and no one can run away from being challenged from time to time by our Creator. And I know, I believe that He wouldn't give me challenges that He knew I couldn't handle. And I know this is not the end of my story, I still have to face challenges ahead. Unlike movies, there's no happy ending after one challenge, you have to live through thousands of challenges to get your own happy ending. Today, it's my day, my time to face the challenge that God had installed for me. I accept it, I'll go through it. I know there's a silver lining from everything that had happened; there always be. And though I only know a small part of it for now, I know there's goodness from what had happened. I'm not very strong but I know I'm strong enough to accept everything that had happened.

   I don't need sympathy but I accept empathy and good intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment